Herbal Clean QCarbo20 reviews claim that it’s the best temporary fix for your weed-tainted urine. But how did it become the most popular detox drink among hundreds of others? How long does it take Herbal Clean QCarbo20 to work? Is there anything in QCarbo20 that has been scientifically shown to be useful for detoxification? Is there anything unhealthy in it?
Here’s a detailed look at the Herbal Clean same-day premium detox drink.
QCarbo20 – the best drink to flush your system
Marketed as an “extreme strength cleansing formula,” QCarbo20 is a potent detox drink by Herbal Clean. If you’re a moderate smoker and on the heavier side of the scale, this 20-ounce bottle is your ticket to passing a drug test. You’ll also get five energy-boosting detox pills bundled in, which is enough for a same-day detox formula.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
QCarbo20 has two siblings: QCarbo16 and QCarbo32. While you can buy the 16-ounce bottle if you’re skinny, we recommend the 32-ounce bottle if you’re over 200 lbs.
If you smoke weed every day, even a 32-ounce drink will have little effect. Or, at least not much of a difference to make you feel at ease during a drug test. You must, of course, strictly adhere to the QCarbo directions to pass the urine drug test. By doing so, you’ll get your body (or more specifically, your urine) ready to pass the test.
That said, remember that your lifestyle and metabolic rate can make or break your results. In general, people who exercise frequently and drink plenty of water benefit most from THC detox drinks like QCarbo20. Because they naturally eliminate toxins at a much faster rate.
QCarbo20 comes in three flavors: strawberry mango, lemon-lime, and cran-raspberry. When it comes to the ingredients (which we’ll go over in a moment), the artificial flavors on the label contradict QCarbo’s detox motto, “We care about what goes into your body.”
QCarbo20 Clear Maximum Cleanse is currently $41.99. (But it’s a small price to pay when your career is at stake).
In short, Herbal Clean QCarbo20 herbal supplement is one of the best detox drinks to pass drug tests.
- Because QCarbo Detox contains plenty of vitamin-Bs and minerals, your urine maintains its color, avoiding dilution suspicions.
- Fast-acting cleansing formula with immediate effect within an hour.
- Practically a guaranteed pass for moderate smokers.
- Money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the detox drink.
- Available in different flavors.
- Mixed results do not bode well for moderate-to-heavy smokers.
Herbal Cleanse detox kit – Ingredients
QCarbo20 has a huge list of natural herbs, vitamins, and minerals:
- Fructose: Improves performance and helps maintain hydration by increasing the absorption of water. Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate: Serve as preservatives and add flavor.
- Citric Acid: Besides its role in energy production, citric acid improves the absorption of sugars like dextrose and fructose, thus preventing fat digestion and the subsequent release of THC. It also enhances the flavor, taste, and shelf life of the bottle.
- Creatine monohydrate: Increases energy stores while preventing fat burning.It also aids in maintaining proper creatinine levels.
- Gentian root extract: promotes detoxification.
- Alfalfa leaf: rich in B vitamins, alfalfa acts as a mild diuretic and a great detoxifier.
- Wheatgrass and barleygrass: The chlorophyll in these superfoods aids in cleansing the liver by removing toxins and impurities.
- Echinacea purpurea herb extract: contains plenty of bioactive compounds and antioxidants that cleanse the liver and gallbladder.
- Juniper berry extract: contains potent antioxidants that fight off free radicals.
- Milk thistle seed extract: Improves liver function, inhibits P450 enzymes, and reduces THC metabolism.
- Cayenne pepper: Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which provides detox benefits by raising body temperature and improving metabolism.
- Guarana seed extract: it flushes out toxins from tissues, acts as a diuretic and boosts cellular metabolism.
- Malic acid: A strong metal chelator, malic acid can bind to toxic metals in the liver and detoxify them.
Other ingredients include water, dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, and vegetable glycerin.
How to use QCarbo 20 Herbal Clean?
The directions don’t just say, “Here, drink to clean your system and pass the drug test.” Here are the step-by-step instructions for using Herbal Clean QCarbo20 to pass the drug test.
- Stay off weed in any form, as well as alcohol and nicotine, for at least 48 hours before using the QCarbo20 detox drink.
- Don’t eat or drink anything for at least 4 hours before drinking it.
- Shake the bottle and drink the entire 20-ounce bottle with the 5 super boost energy detox tablets in one go, then wait 20 minutes.
- Refill the bottle with water and drink it slowly.
- You’ll be going to the bathroom more than ever in the next hour. That’s the point – THC metabolites are leaving your body.
Give your urine sample 1–6 hours after drinking QCarbo 20. That’s the 5-hour “clear zone” you shouldn’t miss. If you take a urine test after the “clear zone” has passed, the toxins will begin to re-enter your system, increasing your chances of failing the test.
Follow these tips just to be sure.
- Avoid junk and fatty foods. Eat healthily for a few days before taking a urine drug test.
- Avoid passive smoking. It may increase your chances of testing positive.
- Exercise burns fat and flushes toxins into the circulation. So, no exercise on the day of your drug test.
- It’s best to drink QCarbo20 on an empty stomach. This is the best way to guarantee that the detoxification will be successful because digestion won’t get in the way.
- Drink enough water to stay hydrated, but do not overdo it.
Always keep a couple of home drug test kits on hand. This way, you can determine whether you are clean or not after 1-hour of drinking the QCarbo detox drink. Have a plan B in place in case you get a preliminary positive result. It usually means that there are too many drugs in your system to grant you a chance to be clean. Your next best option is synthetic urine.
What should you consider before buying QCarbo20 clear detox kit?
Before you go out and buy a detox kit to get you through your next drug test, there are a few things you should consider.
- Number of substances it cleanses
Not all detox kits are created equal. Some THC-cleansing drinks may help clear out other substances, while others may not. So, always check the label to see what the kit can cleanse.
- Pre-ingestion window
Some detox kits, such as the Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse, require a 48-hour pre-ingestion window. The bad news is that if your HR orders a short-notice drug test, then there’s no way out of it. And you’ll need to grab synthetic urine locally. Pre-ingestion window shouldn’t be an issue if you have a few days’ notice of a drug test.
- Complete Vs Temporary detox
You can do two types of cleanses – a complete detox or a temporary cleanse. A complete cleanse is not always an option because of short-notice drug tests.
- Type of drug test
There are different types of drug screening: oral (saliva), blood, hair, sweat, and urine. You can better plan “mission clean” if you know which type you’ll be taking ahead of time.
- Size of detox drink
If you’re heavier and smoke 2-4 joints a week, you’ll have a hard time coming clean in just 24-48 hours. THC metabolites hide in fat cells. The more you weigh, the more toxins remain in your body. So choose the detox drink considering your size. It will help you get clean in a short space of time.
What does a detox drink do?
Before we jump into the mechanism of action, let’s go over how long drugs stay in your body. You need to sober up to clear toxins out of your system and pass the test. Because taking drugs will reset your detox clock.
Although there’s no real, proper answer, use the following estimates as a guideline. Note that, these are the averages for light smokers.
- Weed stays in your urine for up to 3 days
- Cocaine or its metabolites for up to 3 days
- Amphetamines for up to 2 days
- Benzodiazepines for up to 4 days
- Methadone for up to 5 days
All of these factors can affect how long toxins are detectable.
- Regularly taking high doses
- Age and gender
- Body mass
- Your metabolism
- Lifestyle and fitness
- Medical conditions
- Hydration levels
On the other hand, some substances, such as cannabis and benzodiazepines, linger longer. For example, if you take benzos daily, they can stay in your system for up to 6–7 weeks.
Now, let’s talk about what THC detox drinks do when you drink them. A good detox drink will,
- flush out drug metabolites and toxins in your body.
- accelerate toxin removal than water alone.
- nourish the body with vitamins and minerals found in your urine so they appear in it during a urine drug test.
- help maintain the natural pale yellow color of urine.
Detox drinks are just masking agents. They work by diluting your urine, preventing THC from being detected in a drug test. The detox formulas also replace vitamins, minerals, and creatinine that are lost during the dilution process, so there are no red flags.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Does QCarbo20 Herbal Clean really work?
QCarbo20 Herbal Clean works. They work by masking THC toxins for a couple of hours, giving a short window of opportunity to give a drug test.
Is there any warning?
QCarbo 20 oz Clear Maximum Cleanse is generally safe to use. Although side effects are uncommon, herbal extracts in QCarbo can cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and dehydration in some people.
If you’re under 18, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have kidney or gall bladder diseases, don’t use it.
Qcarbo 20, or any detox drink for that matter, is not intended for daily or long-term use.
Manufacturer’s Support, and Certificates:
If you care about herbal cleansing products, you’ve probably already heard of Herbal Clean. This American brand, founded in 1990 with headquarters in Arizona, offers a wide range of herbal detox drinks and pills. Millions of people rely on their same-day detox formulas to quickly rid the body of toxins.
|Mailing address||PO Box 472
Scottsdale, AZ – 85252
|Business hours||Monday – Friday
7am – 5pm (EST)
What are some frequently asked questions?
For light smokers, what’s the best THC detox drink for 2022?
without a doubt, QCarbo20. As long as you give it the needed time window to work and follow QCarbo Herbal Clean’s instructions, you’ll get a pass.
Does QCarbo20 detox kit work for all drugs?
Cannabis detox is challenging, especially for heavy smokers. That means THC detox kits, such as QCarbo20, may also help flush out other drugs, such as nicotine.
I’m a moderate smoker. Is it possible to detox in 24 hours?
Naturally, no. Your body will detox on its own, but it will take time. Because some drugs, particularly cannabis, last longer if you are a moderate to chronic smoker. As we’ve seen, masking with a detox drink, such as QCarbo 20, is your best option.
Does QCarbo20 detox kit work for hair tests?
The QCarbo20 detox drink is meant for urine tests. However, if you are expecting a hair follicle drug test, you can use a good detox shampoo.
How long will it take to clear THC?
QCarbo20 begins to work as quickly as one hour after you drink it. The effects may last for up to 5 hours.
Can QCarbo20 Herbal Clean be detected?
If you want to pass the drug test, stick to the manufacturer’s instructions. You should avoid drinking other liquids on the day of the test to reduce the possibility of an over-diluted urine sample.
When should I drink it?
QCarbo20 Clear is intended for use a few hours before your urine drug test.
I smoke 2-4 joints a week. Will this detox drink help me pass the drug test?
QCarbo20 Clear is meant for people with higher toxin levels. So QCarbo20 is just enough to pass the test.
I’m not sure about these drinks; are there any alternatives?
While we recommend cleansing drinks such as QCarbo, we understand that your job is at stake. Try synthetic urine if you’re unsure about detox drinks and do not have time. If you have the time, you might want to try a longer detox regimen.
Herbal Clean QCarbo20 reviews
We’d read mixed reviews about this one online. The reason QCarbo20 works for some but not others is quite simple. Heavy smokers have far too much THC in their system to be cleansed by a simple cleanse. Light smokers, on the other hand, will pass a drug test because the metabolites in their system can be easily removed with a detox drink.
This user followed QCarbo 20 Herbal Clean instructions to the letter and passed a drug test. Note that he added some extra steps, like drinking lemon Gatorade, to balance out the urine color.
Another happy customer who had cleared a short notice pre-employment drug test.
This review clearly shows that following the instructions and getting the timing right are important when using the Herbal Clean Qcarbo20 detox kit. And this user got it right!
Unfortunately, this user had a negative experience. Given that he is a heavy smoker, the negative result is most likely due to the amount of weed in his system.
To sum it up, QCarbo20 is the best detox drink to pass a drug test. Keep QCarbo20 on the shelf for short notice drug tests and be confident that you will pass, provided you are a light marijuana user. Otherwise, combine it with other detox pills. It’s probably better if you do a 48-hour detox.