If you’ve searched for detox remedies to help remove drugs from your system, you’ve probably come across cranberry juice . It’s a popular method, but will drinking cranberry juice help pass a drug test ? Before we answer that, there are some facts to cover.
First, drug tests are commonplace to get employment. Many businesses employ a drug-free work process to mitigate the cases of accidents and enhance productivity. Also, drug tests may be court-mandated and required to avoid jail time. Regardless, getting a negative result is necessary to avoid the consequences.
Before focusing on the answer to questions like “does cranberry juice clean your system from weed?”, you need to understand how it works. And anyway, we recommend to use a well-known product like Toxin Rid detox capsules.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
How Does Urine Testing Work?
Different drug tests for marijuana exist – you can detect THC residues using blood, saliva, hair, or urine . However, many organizations mainly use urine tests because they are accurate, economical, and quick.
Urine tests are practical for detecting several toxins, such as:
- opioids (narcotics)
The process of urine testing is simple. It usually follows the following procedures:
- You will be given a specimen cup for your urine
- A nurse of your gender might accompany you into the bathroom to ensure you don’t use synthetic urine.
- You’ll be given a moist cloth to clean your genitals before urinating in the cup. The sample has to be about 45ml
- Seal the cup and return it to the technician. The temperature of your urine will be considered to ensure it’s normal
- Also, color is essential. Many detox products tend to dilute urine and give it an abnormal color.
After presenting your urine sample, it will be taken to a lab for evaluation. Depending on the toxin exposure, urine tests can detect cannabis between 3-30 days after use. If you’re a chronic smoker, there’s a high chance that the residues will remain in your system for longer.
Does Cranberry Juice Help Detox THC?
Cranberry juice helps detox your body from THC when it comes to home remedies. Cranberry juice contains antioxidants that help cleanse your system of toxins. It’s specifically effective for urine tests, and many online reviews back up this claim. But does cranberry juice clean your system from weed ?
Cranberry juice aids the natural detoxification process by enhancing liver and kidney function. In addition to the antioxidant properties, it also contains a lot of water which helps to flush out your system while keeping you hydrated. In addition, cranberries have powerful antibacterial properties that inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
Usually, toxins can hide in several traps created by harmful bacteria in the body. Thus, causing them to not be thoroughly processed and eventually flushed out. But cranberry juice eliminates this possibility by keeping your system free of harmful bacteria.
However, you need to consider how much cranberry juice to drink to pass drug test . And if you will have to pass a hair drug test, ordinary detox methods will be useless. In this case, consider using Macujo Method: https://www.journalism.co.uk/dev/inc/index.php?macujo_method.html
How Much Cranberry Juice Can Help You Pass a Drug Test
You must drink about 2 liters or 1-2 glasses of cranberry juice to pass a drug test . For it to be effective, you need to combine it with lots of water. The test time is also crucial in how you should take cranberry juice.
You must try the 24 hour cranberry juice cleanse if your test is in two days. For this process, take 2 liters of cranberry juice at least 24 hours before your test. Since cranberries are a natural diuretic, expect to pee and sweat a lot during these 24 hours.
Now that we’ve answered the question, ” does cranberry juice help pass a drug test ?”, how about focusing on the benefits?
Benefits of Cranberry Juice For Detox
There are so many benefits of taking cranberry juice detox for weed 2022.
- A natural diuretic that promotes urination and helps with passing a drug test.
- Cranberries are rich in different vitamins that offer an immunity boost.
- It keeps your urinary tract healthy.
- You can find cranberry juice in various forms; drinks and pills .
- They are easily accessible.
In addition to all the benefits of cranberry juice, there are also disadvantages to consider:
- Drug Interactions: Cranberry juice contains salicylic acid, a blood thinner that interacts with aspirin. It could cause bleeding.
- Depending on your level of toxin exposure, it may not be effective. Sometimes only Toxin Rid pills can help you detox.
- It may be expensive. Some brands of same-day juice cleanse are more expensive than others. You need to do some research.
Adverse Side effects of Using Cranberry Juice
Despite its effectiveness, drinking too much cranberry juice isn’t the best. You may experience some of the following negative effects;
- High blood sugar level; you may need to consult your doctor before starting your cleanse.
- Increased concentration of oxalate in urine. This could lead to kidney stones.
- Stomach upset
Fortunately, these side effects only occur when you consume a lot of cranberry juice. Hence, it would help if you stay away from toxins days before you cleanse.
Remember, cranberry juice isn’t as effective for heavy smokers. However, this user included cranberry juice as the last step in her cleanse a few days before her test and passed!
Cranberry juice works for removing weed residues from your system . However, you need to quit taking toxins days before your test. If you’re a heavy smoker, it will help to use cranberry juice alongside other detox products.
Azo Cranberry Pills
Aside from cranberry juice, there are other detox products made with cranberries that work perfectly for THC cleanse.
Azo cranberry pills are also a famous remedy for weed detox, but they are not the best for flushing out toxins. Instead, they are rich in vitamin c and salicylic acid, which makes them extremely popular for treating UTIs by cleansing the urinary tract of toxins and masking the presence of drugs. Thanks to these properties, it’s a valuable addition to any method for passing a urine test.
Similar to cranberry juice, these pills can interact with medications such as aspirin. Fortunately, it’s a mild interaction with minimal effects. Now, to answer the significant question, ” can azo cranberry pills help pass a drug test?” Of course, it can, but you have to follow the instructions.
How To Use Azo Cranberry Pills
The steps are simple:
- Take two tablets at once within 24 hours.
- If you deem it appropriate, take four tablets a day. But, make sure you take them at intervals; two first and two pills after an hour.
- Be sure to take your pills with only water. Don’t drink other liquids like tea or orange juice.
- Remember to stay hydrated by drinking three liters of water per day. But drink only a liter per hour.
It’s crucial to stay hydrated but be mindful of how much water you drink. Cranberries are a natural diuretic and will enhance urination, so drinking even more water will be excessive.
Pros & Cons
- Contains salicylic acid, an element that masks drugs in your system.
- Contains vitamin c, which enhances detoxification.
- Affordable; a pack costs about $12.
- It keeps your urinary tract healthy and prevents UTIs.
- The brand offers 90-day returns.
- The pills can give your urine a dark orange color. You may want to combine it with vitamin B12 for balance.
- It may not be effective for heavy-chronic users.
- Conflicted reviews; both positive and negative reviews are nearly equal
- Ineffective without the appropriate amount of water.
Side Effects of Azo Cranberry Pills
It’s essential to consider the following azo cranberry pills side effects before investing your money:
- Similar to cranberry juice, Azo pills may cause kidney stones. So if you have a history of this condition, speak to your doctor.
- Salicylic acid allergy. Be sure to check the ingredients in case of an allergy.
- Cranberry pills with alcohol could cause cirrhosis or other liver diseases.
- It may cause high blood sugar or diabetes.
- Stomach issues.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, seek your doctor’s opinion before using pills.
Custom er Reviews
Here’s a positive review for Azo pills. As a heavy smoker, it’s necessary to take these extra steps, but for light smokers, you may not need to.
Azo cranberry pills are convenient and effective for mostly light smokers. They are rich in vitamin C, which masks the presence of drugs while cleansing your urinary tract. As long as you hydrate appropriately, you’ll get the best results.
Aside from cranberry tablets, another effective remedy is using Palo Azul.
Does Palo Azul Work To Pass a Drug Test?
Palo Azul is a popular tea bark with many benefits, including detoxing from weed. Also called Kidneywood is located in South America and is excellent for aiding natural detoxification in the bladder, kidney, and urethra. Several brands of Palo Azul exist, but the most popular is Azul Tea, a 7-ounce tea pack with several pieces of bark.
This tea removes weed from your system by flushing it through urine. Akin to cranberries, Palo Azul is a natural diuretic that promotes frequent urination. The more you urinate, the less the THC concentration.
How To Brew The Palo Azul
- You need to boil 2-3 ounces of the Palo Azul bark. A piece is technically one ounce, so you will need two or three parts.
- Pour about half a gallon of water into a pot and place the bark.
- Allow the bark to boil for an hour and thirty minutes. You should notice the color is dark by now.
- Turn off and serve it either hot or cold.
Stop the pot usage 18-24 hours before your drug test. You must follow these instructions for best results.
Pros & Cons
- It’s a natural product with minimal side effects.
- Affordable; an entire pack of Azul Tea costs at most $30.
- An all-around detox.
- There are a lot of positive reviews.
- It may lead to over dilution of your urine sample.
- There’s no scientific research to back the mechanism of this bark.
Side Effects of Palo Azul
Gastrointestinal Issues: it’s not recommended for pregnant women.
This user was booming; now that’s a recommendation! Always follow instructions, and you’ll end up with a negative result.
There are so many positive reviews of Palo Azul on different platforms. This natural herb works to remove THC residues from the body . But remember to seek advice from your doctor before choosing any of these remedies.